Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Connections

 It seems that my word "connect" for 2021 has been important so far for this year. 

Some connections have been bad while most have been good. I have reconnected with a couple of people from my younger years (think high school) and a couple from my 20's. 

I've noticed that the bad connections have actually taught me a few things and I am growing as a person. For me, that is an important lesson when you have grown. Some things during those bad connections were not always pretty and honestly, I was a mess during those interactions or connections. 

I am learning how to love myself better. That is going slow. I still do not see my worth and often believe the lies. Sorting that out is painful. 

New adventures are on the horizon and I am excited...stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything I Learned About Life Part 2...

 Since I'm strolling down memory lane, I should probably post this one too about Marching Band. Some of my most fondest memories of high...