Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday


 
The above Tom Turkey was made by Kaelie last year!

Being that today is November 1st, I decided that I am going to post a thankful post every day this month.

What am I thankful for? hmmmm...I do have a long list.

Today, Day 1...I am thankful for God. For God loving me so much that he gave his one and only son for me so that my sins are forgiven. That I can one day meet our Father in heaven and be able to see my friends and family that I hope I will see one day.

So my thankful verse today is....Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus. - 1 Thessalonians 5:18 NLT

So, I also found this list to help remind us how to be thankful in all circumstances:
  • That God is good (1 Chronicles 16:34)
  • That His love lasts forever (Psalm 106:1)
  • For God’s amazing grace (1 Corinthians 1:11)
  • For the wonderful things God does (Psalm 107:8)
  • Because God answers prayers (Psalm 118:21)
  • For His perfect laws (Psalm 119:62)
  • Because God gives us wisdom and reveals His truth to us (Daniel 2:22-23)
  • For other believers (Philippians 1:3)
Happy November!


I had to add another photo...P.S. I am also thankful for this picture! Seeing my daughter happy after a bad "Unglued Mama Morning" I love you Kaelie!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything I Learned About Life Part 2...

 Since I'm strolling down memory lane, I should probably post this one too about Marching Band. Some of my most fondest memories of high...