Sunday, July 1, 2018

Transformation

Transformation:

trans·for·ma·tion
ˌtran(t)sfərˈmāSH(ə)n/
noun
  1. a thorough or dramatic change in form or appearance.

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:2 NIV

That is the word and verse God put on my heart for this year. So far, the journey has taught my what my strengths and weaknesses are: I can do more than I give myself credit for but I tend to take on too much.
 
My hope is that through this blog I can inspire you and spread love to the world...one sentence at a time.

I am posting this today rather than January 1st because today is my new year...New Year in Pink with a Pink Cadillac on my mind.

Stay tuned for further posts as I embark on this new journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything I Learned About Life Part 2...

 Since I'm strolling down memory lane, I should probably post this one too about Marching Band. Some of my most fondest memories of high...