Thursday, August 2, 2018

Finding Peace from Transformation

My journey continues with this transformation. I have been asking myself this question: Does peace come with transformation? My intuition about this says yes!

One way that I have been looking at peace through transformation is through my emotions. I've been reading a book about emotional intelligence. My hope is that I will learn how to deal with these crazy emotions!

Transformation starts in the mind is what I have discovered from the Bible. Our thoughts determine our actions. With Christ, out thoughts become new. When your thinking is changed, your actions are changed, and your life is changed. Already with this journey, my life has changed. I have started a new business and I am at peace with some of my thoughts. I am not there yet but always a work in progress.

I know that even when the world seems dark, I am beginning to think like Jesus and that confirms to me that He is always with me even when I can't see what's coming. Through Christ, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!

Now this leads me to the next question in this journey...how does the Holy Spirit change us?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything I Learned About Life Part 2...

 Since I'm strolling down memory lane, I should probably post this one too about Marching Band. Some of my most fondest memories of high...