Tuesday, August 7, 2018

To Make Up or Not To Make Up...My "I" Story

I've recently made a decision to become a small business owner. Some of thoughts that entered my mind when trying to make this decision were things like, "Who do you think you are trying to do something like this?" Another thought I had while trying out a product for the first time, "What have I got myself into now?"


Okay, now you understand the last thought...oh yes, a charcoal mask and oh yes, I did the charcoal mask challenge. I was somewhat successful (or so I thought).

6 weeks later and still haven't made my first order minimum. Which makes me think even more, "Who do you think you are trying to do this?"

Here's my answer: I am a Mom who is tired of being bossed around in a thankless corporate world. I want more time with my family. I want work on my own terms.

Read my "I" story below:

Before I started my business...
Full Time Working Mom in a corporate job that I don't love.
I started my business because...
I truly believe that we are all beauitiful works of art created by God. As I go through my walk of faith, I know that wherever anyone is on this journey, I, you, and we are also works of art in progress. My number 1 business goal is sharing Christ's love with all by helping others see their own beauty, inspiring them to be the very best version of themselves, and to be a bright light in this dark world. Ephesians 2:10 My personal reasons are so that I can available for my kids and my husband more. I long for financial freedom and to have a job that is truly flexible.
As a result of starting my business...
Since I am just starting out, the really thing that this has given me so far is confidence and hope.
As I build my business, I am looking forward to...

I am looking forward to transforming into the woman that God has planned for me to be.

So, here goes my shameless plug...check out www.marykay.com. If interested (I don't have a personal website yet), send me a message.

My very first step in this adventure?
Figure out how to accomplish this...stay tuned for further details. You may get to see a random video tutorial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything I Learned About Life Part 2...

 Since I'm strolling down memory lane, I should probably post this one too about Marching Band. Some of my most fondest memories of high...