Thursday, December 6, 2018

Dream A Little Dream


Here is a dream summed up in a photo...I desire to have a boutique that sells books and gifts. For now, I am going to continue with the online adventure part of this dream.

My hope is to offer Christian books and gifts.

So, here I go....God is always with me and with God ALL things are possible!



ZOOYA Full square/Round 5D DIY Diamond embroidery butterfly head diamond Painting Cross Stitch Rhinestone Mosaic decor DCC16



GET IT HERE: https://alottapajs.com/collections/christian/products/zooya-full-square-round-5d-diy-diamond-embroidery-butterfly-head-diamond-painting-cross-stitch-rhinestone-mosaic-decor-dcc16?email=jensnyder%40cinci.rr.com&src=nl_20296#_l_4vp


No comments:

Post a Comment

Everything I Learned About Life Part 2...

 Since I'm strolling down memory lane, I should probably post this one too about Marching Band. Some of my most fondest memories of high...